This mixture is not only quite delicious but it is great for colds and flus and also very good at eliminating parasites. Great as a condiment with most hot dishes.
I make this in April before winter so we have plenty of the colder months. It usually lasts for up to a year before I need to make a fresh batch.
Its antiviral and antibacterial and packs a powerful punch. It is rich in vitamins A,C, Sulphur, Selenium and Zinc. Ideally use organic ingredients.
If there is any ingredient you can’t get or can’t tolerate just miss it out you will still have a great remedy!
- 2 cm of fresh horseradish washed and scrubbed( if you can’t find fresh you can use packet or jar horseradish provided nothing else apart from vinegar has been added),
- 1 medium onion, peeled,
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, peeled,
- 2 cm of fresh ginger, peeled,
- 1 red chilli ( most seeds removed unless you can cope with the heat ),
- 400ml of live organic apple cider vinegar ( must contain the ‘mother’).
Put everything except the apple cider vinegar in a mixer and chop roughly. Put the chopped vegetables in a glass jar and cover with apple cider vinegar. Ready to use after 1 week.
Store in the fridge. Top up from time to time with extra apple cider vinegar. You can do this many times ( 5+) before you have to make fresh.
For cold and flu /parasites take 1 tsp of the liquid in a little water 3-4 x a day before food.
As a condiment use the onion mixture with stews,casseroles and vegetarian dishes.
CAUTION: This juice may not be suitable for people with sensitive digestive systems.